Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Had A Much Better Dream

This isn't supposed to be just about dreams and dissecting my many problems, but I happened to have a fantastic dream last night.  I met a woman who refused to keep her clothes on and needed me to constantly remind her that her tits felt real, even though they were real.  She kept asking me for favors and rides and cigarettes but it was totally cool because she was naked the whole time. Great body, too.  It kept changing into whatever I liked and I even had her put on a spongy yellow tube-top at one point because sometimes tits look even better when they're not exposed... plus she was still naked from the belly-button down.

Then, her girlfriends came by and made me drive them to Philadelphia in my old favorite '89 Pathfinder that I miss dearly.  Keeping with the theme, they were partially naked as well.  When my buddy Blind Mike showed up with some herb, he was so psyched; car full of naked women and no real pressure to do anything other than party and get to Philly.  I couldn't party for most of the ride because I was driving so the girl sitting shotgun told me that I could play with her tits to pass the time.  I told her that was pathetic.  She agreed and offered me a handjob.  At that point, I was pretty much just waiting for my alarm clock to go off.  Just as she unzipped my fly, it did.

No comments: