Monday, November 24, 2008

So Incredibly Lame

I've been watching a lot of Youtube b/c I don't have cable and they haven't cancelled my internet service yet and, man, I gotta tell you I am not impressed with humans at all.  For every grainy 9-second clip of something fantastic, there are millions of minutes of many things startlingly less than fantastic.

There are so many different things to complain about that I'm not even going to try to sum it all up.  Instead, I'll just pick one example that really shows the asses of 99% of the people in this world I don't yet know.

Tribute Videos.  There, I said it.  From The Crocodile Hunter to Roy Scheider, I promise you will be amazed at how poor and repetitive they are... all 28 million of them.  Ever since 9/11 people are really hellbent for tribute videos.  Enough already.  Oh, and for those of you who persevere and make more tribute videos, here is a tip that you CLEARLY haven't heard:  Pick music that isn't terrible.  Why does every song suck harder than a Jewish vacuum cleaner picking up Gold Dust.  Yes, I just made that up as I typed it.            

And there are just the random ones that bother me, like the "WOW! Totally Miniature Cat!" that is just a video clip of a kitten.  C'mon now, man.

Regards,
Karl "Monkeyass" Johnstone

No comments: